Scirocco Webring: Scirocco websites wanted!

Happy New Year folks!

I have set up a Webring for Scirocco websites.  A Webring is designed to
link together websites of a common theme.  Each website in the webring has
a similiar set of links for the ring, using an assigned id number.  For the
webring to operate properly, each site must contain the correct content and
webring links.  After submission, each site is checked and approved before
being moved into the actual ring.  The site (or page) must be Scirocco
themed, or it will not be added.

I have operated the "New Beetle Webring" since February '98 and it has been
very successful in creating traffic for all the sites.
(http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1977/)

For more info on the Scirocco Webring, visit:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3414/srcoring.htm

Thanks to Tim Ebling for submitting his site, which reminded me to post
this!

Submit your Scirocco site today!

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm