Re: Universal window tint

The store bought stuff does work, and exactly the same(until there are compound
complex curves in the window.)BUT, the film will fade within 3 yrs-by fading, I
mean turn that purple colour that everyone calls limo purple tint.-still you are
right, the store stuff works. hell, I used it for about 5 yrs before I found a
bulk pro tint.