Re: Universal window tint

>>The best film I have found so far, is Johnsons window film-it costs
between
112 and 230$ a roll, but that is a 100 foot roll.<<

112-230 per roll? Geez, I have tinted my car twice now(had to remove it
thr first time to pass inspection) and both times I just went to pep boy s
and bought the best stuff that they had to offer and it cost me about 12
bucks a roll and 2 and a half rolls does my entire car including the front
windows.  I think it came out pretty decent, and has not show any hint of
fading or cracking or peeling.  So if you don't have big bucks to spend,
just know that the cheap stuff does work.

HTH,

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v