Re: Re: VW Scirocco 1 Beef

Ever tried tracking down weather stripping for an Mk1.... door handles...
carpet?  Granted a lot of stuff can be swapped over from other VWs, there
are many things that were unique on the Mk1 and are no longer available.
I'm sure the same holds true for Mk2s... they just haven't reached that
point yet.

At 09:37 AM 2/26/99 -0500, Ian wrote:
>VW still makes the Beetle (hecho en mexico - a phrase every A3 owner will be
>familiar with!) so I would assume Beetle parts would still be widely
>available, however with Roccos being made into the 90's in Europe and the
>Cabriolet going until 92 or 93 in the US many parts will be available for a
>while yet.  Or am I just being naive?
>
>Ian

	-David LeDeaux
'80 Scirocco