From: Neal Tovsen <ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu>
To: Mark Peele <map@scirocco.zzn.com>; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 11:15 PM
Subject: RE: Re: VW Scirocco 1 Beef

I say we (the list) pool our money and buy EVERYTHING left! That way, we
won't have to worry about non-aryans (read that: "non-Scirocco-lovers")
stealing our parts.

Seriously, this sucks. I may not own a Mk1, but I'm sure Mk2s are next on
the list. Do they still make stuff for the Beetle, or is it all 3rd party
now?

Neal