Re: Greetings!

    I have a black one here at my house.. It came off after I was rear ended
and pushed in the car in front of me. Everything looks in tact, it just
broke the plastic attached to the metal of the actual bumper free.. All the
tabs are fine.. I got two new bumpers from VW for nothing out of the deal
since the accident wasn't my fault. Are you anywhere near the New England
area.. I am in New Hampshire.. You can have the thing for free as far as I
am concerned. It's just sitting here collecting dust.

Chris