Scirocco question

I just bought a 84 scirocco. Everything seems to be ok, ive replaced
everything ive seen that needed to be fixed ie. brakes, exhaust system,
struts, windshield, battery, ignition switch,cv boots, rack boots, valve
gasket, changed all the filters and gave her a oil change . It has 140,000k on
it  (this is a broad question)  Is there anything in particular as far as the
engine goes that I should worry about before getting it inspected. Any info at
all is greatly appreciated, Ken