Re: dallas

>Hey Daun...I had an idea...pick me up on your way to Texas, I'll help
you
>drive the 2 cars back, then drive John's old one back here!
>
>Eric

Do you know how far outta the way Colorado is?  Methinks you been
smokin' something...   :-)

No seriosly, dad's only gonna have the weekend for the trip.  He was
going to fly me down and drop me off, then I was driving home.  Current
plan is to pick up Ellen on the way (since she's *almost* on the way)
and I'll drop her off on the way home.  Still 6 hours alone, but better
then 18.

Daun