Passenger window getting a bit sllooowwww.

Hey folks,

First things first.   I guess I'm feeling at home now. I've been on the
list for a couple months and I've actually started posting.   Thanks to all
for helping with my sometimes off-base questions.

Ok... back to the topic at hand.   My passenger window is getting a little
slow.   During the winter, it was almost painfully slow.  {What do I mean
_almost_... 2 degrees and the window takes 5 secs to go up 2 inches; that's
damn cold.}   Warmer weather brings a little quicker motion but still
almost half the speed of my driver side window.   It also makes a rather
painful scraping sound about half-way up.  Kinda like sand paper on glass.

Something else I noticed was that using the passenger switch caused it to
go up slower than the drivers switch.

Any thoughts?   Thanks in advance!

Derek Tarvin
87 16v Scirocco
{looking forward to new wheels and tires in the next 2 weeks}