Re: What are these wholes in my dash face plate?

Night Shadow wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, T Berk wrote:
>

> > I have an '81 and it has two holes in the wood grained dash. They are on
> > either side of the emergency flasher switch. They look like they have
> > black circles of textured vinyl around each one.
> >
> > wtf?,
> > TBerk
> >

> They should be for other stock switches, like the defrost switch and on
> mine the fog light switch.
>
> Eric

Uh, no.

I _have_ a defroster switch as well as the flasher.

Lets try again-

I have the standard Mk1 woodgrain dash.

It has three switch positions, one of which is blanked off and unused.

In addition it has two small circles in the faceplate. They are small,
1/8" maybe. One each on either side of the middle switch.

With the small textured vinyl around each hole it looks stock, but I
searched and didn't see any others.

Maybe no one knows.

TBerk