Re: This ever happen to you?

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:31:34 -0500 "Mark Peele" <map@scirocco.zzn.com>
writes:
>I would check the linkage first . . .
>
>That's what it was hen this happened to my years ago. (loss of fifth
>on the fly)

Linkage was checked first thing. I checked ALL of the basic stuff before
I posted to the list, trust me. Im sure this is an internal failure, just
looking for that ONE person who has had this exact same thing happen.
Thanks anyways.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and