RE: decisions decisions....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LMAO

so you don't think asking the scirocco list about the comparison might
produce some bias too?

well, I'm gonna take it for a test drive tonight & see what it can do...

BTW - anyone know who to call to get a VIN# background for free?  It'd
be nice if this car only had 50K on it, but realistically...... well,
there have (apparently) been a lot of people doing roll-backs down
here lately.

---Chris Coracini <Coracin@usdl.com> wrote:

> yeah, of course they do, it's a GTI page!  C&D tested the 16V
scirocco back
> in 86 and got 0-60 in 7.7 seconds, the 16V GTI was about 8.5?  don't
> remember.  i have never seen a 0-60 time less than 8 seconds for a
stock 16V
> GTI.  then again, you can't judge just by the numbers because of
differences
> in testing conditions: pavement, temperature, humidity, driver
skill...
> blah blah blah...  oh screw it, the sciroccos faster!  PBBBBTT!!!
>
> chris
> 86 16V scirocco

Bhp

scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org