RE: decisions decisions....

yeah, of course they do, it's a GTI page!  C&D tested the 16V scirocco back
in 86 and got 0-60 in 7.7 seconds, the 16V GTI was about 8.5?  don't
remember.  i have never seen a 0-60 time less than 8 seconds for a stock 16V
GTI.  then again, you can't judge just by the numbers because of differences
in testing conditions: pavement, temperature, humidity, driver skill...
blah blah blah...  oh screw it, the sciroccos faster!  PBBBBTT!!!

chris
86 16V scirocco