(chant) Dirk! Dirk! Dirk!

Who's the MAN?!?!?!?!
DIRK!
(everybody clap!)

My lights/grille showed up last night!

YAY!!!!!

thank you *so much*, they are very nice...

They came intact and unharmed.

I got all excited and test fit them this morning, taking photos for
every step. Ill have them on my page soon.

dirk, the next time you're in a wrecking yard, could you try to find the
insert/bulb holders for the turn signals (2) and city light (1)?
I spent 2 hours pouring thru boxes and microfiche at VW's part room last
night- none of the other styles will work, and VW can't order euro
stuff.

They are in and they look cool! Now can somebody point me in the
direction of that wiring page so I can wire these bad boys up?

Thanks again!

--oh-- thanks for the T-shirt, too. Do you have cats? My cat imediately
attacked it and curled up in it...

Thanks for the kind words about the CD too!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop