Re: head questions....

please correct me if i am wrong, but i was told by somebody  that the
best way to do the three-angle valve job was to replace all of the
intake and exhaust valve stems.  is that what you call em?  you know,
them things that are filled with sodium and whatnot???  i'm tired,
forgive the ignance..

jason
the mad bastard