RE: 700,000 miles?!

dude!  700,000miles!  has the engine been rebuilt or swapped?  tranny?  that
is very impressive, i bet if you call VW you can get a commercial out of it,
hell, maybe they can use your mom's jetta as the poster car for VW
reliability, and give her a 99 jetta to replace it!  well, maybe not, but
it's worth a shot.

chris
86 16V scirocco (only 170K)