Re: Stainless brake lines

>From: "Zach Vrooman" <zach@discover-net.net>
>To: "scirocco mail list" <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Stainless brake lines
>Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:30:37 -0600
>
>anybody got these on their 'rocc? I'm debating putting these on this
>spring. Good? Bad? Iffy? Please advise. TIA
>

>Zach
>http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
>
>--
majordomo@scirocco.org.

Stainless steel brake lines are great. There is a lot to reccomend them
if your willing to spend the money. They actually make your brakes feel
better.  They do this because stainless steel brakelines are less prone
to hydraulic induced deflection. The front lines are easy to replace,
the back ones are more difficulty. You need to be careful which brand
you get and how well they they go into your car.

JSJackson '85 Scirocco