RE: Stainless brake lines

For better pedal feel.  I for one am looking foreward to getting a set, one
complaint i have always had is that i can't "feel" my brakes as well as i
can in other cars, hopefully the lines will help.

Owen

Zach Vrooman wrote:

> anybody got these on their 'rocc? I'm debating putting these on this
> spring. Good? Bad? Iffy? Please advise. TIA

I have 'em.. they were there when I bought the car so I can't compare to
not having them.  But my opinion for street driving - why bother?

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA