Re: scirocco content (clutch)

>Scirocco content:
>
>Do I need to buy new bolts for my new clutch? I thought I read that in one
>of my manuals somewhere.
>
>TIA
>
>mark hausler

Many of these kinds of bolts are supposed to be single (maybe double) use
only.  Why risk it for less then $15-$20 in bolt hardware?  If you plan on
keeping the car, replace the bolts is my advice.   BTW, the clutch doesn't
have any bolts.  I assume you're talking about the bolts that fasten
the flywheel to the pressure plate and the pressure plate to the end of
the crankshaft.

==Brett