Re: Car Jacking Attempt!

The idea is to have some delay built in, that way they get the car, you
get away, the car dies a mile down the road and they bail out. Or get
caught.

Some kind of pull out pin on a lanyard would be great. You stick your
finger in it as you exit and it starts a count down timer that disables
the fuel pump after 1-2 mins.

TBerk