Re: Fwd: Re: 2.0 Conversion questions (A1)

OK then, lets get the recipe book out and go over our ingredients:

One '89-90 Audi 80 2.0 E code long block, inc. intake manifold.

One CIS distributor w/ injectors, 80 mm.

One 4-2 manifold w/ dual down pipe.

One VW Oil Pan.

One block off plate to cover breather hole.

One Knock Sensor system, inc. brain and sensor.

One Distributer-

the Audi one already fits the engine, but prob. costs extra,
the stock VW one has a problem clearing the intermediate shaft,
there is a plate to consider to adapt the VW unit to the Audi block.

Include a high flow cat. (don't bother talking me out of it, I live in
California) and a stainless cat back exhaust (cause I don't want to
replace it again if I don't have to).

What am I forgetting?

As for the Dist., won't one of those Euro Curve jobbies work?

TBerk
K.I.S.S.