RE: Re: Fwd: Re: 2.0 Conversion questions (A1)

Actully, if you are retaining the CIS then the Audi head is great.......the
injectors are located in the intake manifold for cooler flow and the
manifold already points the right way for our Rocs.  The CIS injectors plug
right in and all you have to do is modify the distirubutor or Intermediate
shaft and add a knock sensor.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop