Re: domain change/yes, scirocco content (clutch)

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999 00:05:20 -0500 "mark hausler"
<greenchester@scirocco.zzn.com> writes:

>Do I need to buy new bolts for my new clutch? I thought I read that in
>one of my manuals somewhere.

Its not the end of the world if you don't, ive reused them before in the
past without problem but just for the sake of the "piece of mind" aspect,
id replace them. Especially the pressure plate bolts. Ive heard and seen
them sheer before when they were reused. The little bolts for the
flywheel are pretty sturdy and ive never been made aware of anybody
having any sort of problems by reusing these little dudes, but again, its
just good piece of mind knowing that all the hardware IS new and it wont
become a surprise problem. So in a nutshell, go ahead and buy the new
bolts. HTH!!
Hope I haven't offended you somehow. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and