Fwd: Suspension set up

>I have replaced both front shock inserts and rear shocks. My local tyre
>dealer put the car on the computerised alignment machine and the
operator
>started adjusted the tracking with his rusty adjustable spanner and was
as
>reluctant to adjust the camber as I was to let him have a go. He then
said
>it was as close as it needed to be for an old car!. I started to get my
>tools out and he got his mates out at which time I made a tactical
withdraw.
>I noted the computer display to show:
>
>Total toe +10mm Specification –2.5 to –0.5mm
>
>Camber LH wheel –0 degrees 40 Specification –0 degrees 10 to + 0
degrees 50

>Camber RH wheel +0 degrees 05 Specification –0 degrees 10 to + 0
degrees 50

>The car pulls to the right most of the time. I am at University in the
UK
>where the camber normally pulls to the left.
>
>I have a UK spec 1987 GTX 8V and need to know if the manufactures specs
>above are correct as Haynes is different and I cant find a Bentley.
Also I
>am located in Hampshire England at present any one know where I can
find a
>place who can do the camber correctly as I cant find another tyre place
with
>camber indicator. I haven’t tried the main dealer as I always avoid a
>stealership when possible. I have adjusted the tracking with a
trackright
>which are recommended in the UK press.

Here is some from my older bentley:
U.S. spec per R Bentley:

1. Toe front wheels (not pressed) -15' +10' or -15'
2. total toe of front wheels, pressed -10' +15'
3. Pressure applied above frt. wheels 10 +/- 2kg (22 +/1 4lb)
5. Front wheel camber in straight ahead position +20' +/- 30'
6. max. permissable diference betw. sides 1°
9. Caster 1°50 +/- 30'

Mark