Suspension set up

I have replaced both front shock inserts and rear shocks. My local tyre
dealer put the car on the computerised alignment machine and the operator
started adjusted the tracking with his rusty adjustable spanner and was as
reluctant to adjust the camber as I was to let him have a go. He then said
it was as close as it needed to be for an old car!. I started to get my
tools out and he got his mates out at which time I made a tactical withdraw.
I noted the computer display to show:

Total toe +10mm Specification –2.5 to –0.5mm

Camber LH wheel –0 degrees 40 Specification –0 degrees 10 to + 0 degrees 50

Camber RH wheel +0 degrees 05 Specification –0 degrees 10 to + 0 degrees 50

The car pulls to the right most of the time. I am at University in the UK
where the camber normally pulls to the left.

I have a UK spec 1987 GTX 8V and need to know if the manufactures specs
above are correct as Haynes is different and I cant find a Bentley. Also I
am located in Hampshire England at present any one know where I can find a
place who can do the camber correctly as I cant find another tyre place with
camber indicator. I haven’t tried the main dealer as I always avoid a
stealership when possible. I have adjusted the tracking with a trackright
which are recommended in the UK press.