Re: exhaust part question, mine broke

hey,hrm you guys think a big blob of JB weld would hold? it plugged
up a pinhole i bored in my G60 throttle body that was withstanding
17psi of boost..maybe tomorrow morning i'll crawl under there and
goop some of thst stuff on generously,then i'll be outof town for the
next 3 whole days, should give it plenty of time to harden
completely..yeah hell that's the ticket! I'm trying to get away as
cheap as possible on this so i can spend more for my 2.0L R&R
or maybe my G60 R&R or maybe...
Ryan