Re: [Funky tech] Lighting: 5th relay?

Andre:

OH!   I got it.  Chris just sent me a similar post.  Let me know if I truly
got it!  More comments at bottom...
>   No, you got the right idea, but you are using your 5th relay to power
>both
>  the low beams, when in fact you dont need the relay to power them, you
>only    need the relay to trigger the other relays so they can handle
>all the current.
>  You just need a switch/relay for the low beam trigger when you need
>them.
>  this way you can use a less amperage fuse and not have to worry about
>wires
>  that go to the lights falling off and such.

So I should run a jumper wire between the terminals 86 of both low beams
relays.  Tap into this jumper wire with a wire that leads from my toggle
switch.  Also from toggle switch is 12V+  wire with in-line fuse.  Is it
okay if I use the 15Amp, or should I throw in a 5 amp?

>  Oh well,thats just me  =p

What is that thing at the end?  a smiley face??