Re: Scirocco recall

I just got off of the phone with VW of america and they told me that my
car was under the recall for the gas tank and that the work was never
done.  So they said just bring to any dealer ship and it would be done for
free.  They also asked if i had any problems relating to that area, and I
siad that i had to replace the transfer pump.  She thought I might be able
to be reimbursed if it was related to the gas tank.  Does anyone know
anything about being reimbursed?  That would certainly be nice.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v