Re: [tech] [gas tank] pre-transfer pump tanks [FI]

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 Dr. FrankenBerk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>Last thing- Someone I read said that they put their injectors in an
>ultrasonic cleaner (the kind used to clean jewelry) with something like
>Techroline, and they came out ultra clean w/ a restored spray pattern.
>Maybe it's urban legend-  Anybody done this?
>
>TBerk

Ive done this. Not with VW injectors (Yes I know they are "Bosch"
injectors..!) Worked great with carburetor solvent and a ultrasonic
cleaner on a set of Fiat injectors. I completely forgot about this til
you brought this up. Bought a new set for nothing! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and