Re: Scirocco S colour ramblings

>You had a silver-green Scirocco and the colour was River BLUE Metallic?
>
>Uh huh. The Scirocco S never came in silver-green.
>
>Mark Peele
>1981 Scirocco S
>1982 Scirocco
>1987 Golf GT
>http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm

Yes, the paint wasn't faded and I'm not color blind and it had the original
paint code with the name on it.  The paint was definitely original and it
was NOT an S just a regular model.  It is kind of weird that they called it
blue when it was green well I guess it was more on the side of aquamarine.
On another note I've seen only 3 Scirocco S's up close and personal (meaning
I took parts of of them)  One was black with black interior, heavily
modified, second was a hot red with black interior with piano patterned
bucket seats, and the one I have is a silver blue depending on the light
conditions with black interior with black and red striped bucket seats.

Andy
'81 1.8 Scirocco (daily driver)
'81 Scirocco S (project)