Re: [Tech - Cruise Control]

>Anybody ever fixed it?
>
>Hasn't worked since I bought the car.  Never done
>any work on cruise control before so I'm not really
>sure where to start.  Currently it doesn't work
>at all.
>
>Any help is appreciated!
>

>==
>L Crawford
>'84 8v 'Rocco Diamond Silver (a Happy car)

I used to have problems with the cruise control on my '84. This may work
for you, and it may not. I took this can of cleaner for the old channel
switches you used to find on TVs, and I would spray it into the cruise
control lever with particular attention to the switch. This always
worked for me. I don't even know if you can find stuff like that
anymore. But debris collects into those switches and screws up the
contacts.

JSJackson '85 Scirocco