[mk1] tightening up the hood help

while cruising around 70-100+mph my hood starts to do a little dance.
its locked down firm and flush with the fenders but i can see it
lifting and bouncing around a few mm's. it kinda scares me a little.
I know it sure as hell aint aerodynamik with that overhang just
inviting the wind to lift it up. Is there anythign i can do to
tighten it down, will an eyebrow help, how about a different
grill setup like Zender etc? or do i just need to ajust something,
I fear the cable, its one pain in the ass and it's working great so
i'd reallyprefer not to have to jack with it.

Ryan