"Bay Area Cruise" YEEEE HAW!

    Bay Area Vee Dubbers!
The cruise is on!  All VW's invited, we're meeting at ND, Sunday
February 21st at 11:00am.  Total driving time is about 2 hours.  It
will be a very mellow cruise which will run up highway 9, through
some back roads up to Boulder Creek Brewery/restaurant, and
hopefully not too much driving after that.  Remember, this is going
to be a mellow( and I can't stress this enough..),MELLOW cruise.
Leave the testosterone at home please.
    So.. to recap..  11:00 AM meeting at ND; we leave at
12:00pm(just for all you slackers); up 9 to the brewery; plenty of
VWs and fun for everyone.

    - Noah
 DAMN I love Volkswagens..    (Sciroccos especially..)(.. of course)
noah@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com