Re: ICQ ...

To end this thread...go to my web page and look under links page, then
scroll to the bottom of the page for all the ICQ's of list member's.  If
you do not appear on the list...e-mail ME ME ME.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6866

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v (Completely fried interior wiring harness!!)