tomorrow is the big day.

For most of you that have been reading the list for the last week, you'll
already know that I'm buying an 85 Rocco with a stalling problem (ie the car
shuts off afte fifteen or so minutes and won't start again after cooling.)
Tomorrow is the big day.  I'll be headed up there with a known good fuel
pickup pump and main fuel pump.  I do hope its one of these parts because if
its not... it could be a LONG day.  $300.00 is a good deal for this car I
believe, wouldn't it be nice if I could just plug-N-play my way home?  If
not, I'll be forced to tow it home on the weekend and that would suck.
Wish me luck!

I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow afternoon/evening.!

Mark Madison

soon to own a nice Metallic Gray 85 VW Scirocco.