[tech]hetr core question

hey people, just picked up my new thermostat and heater core today for
my 87 16V rocco motor.  i was hoping that someone has done a heater core
replacement before and could give me some info/advice.

	is there anything that is going to present itself as overly difficult?
i've removed a heater box once before without the dashboards' presence.
can it be done with the dash in place?  when the box is out, how
difficult is it to open it up and re&re the heater core?  i really hate
to bring my car to get work done, and this just seems to me to be a job
that i can do on my own.  whatcha'll think?  thanks.

jason
the mad bastard