Re: euro bumpers

>I simply asked.. if there were different kinds of bumpers with differenet
>qualities
>that I can keep my eyes out for.. I would like to get the STRONGEST euro
>bumper
>that I can get my hands on if there are differences... if not then I'll
take
>the only
>kind.
>
>thanks for the help.
>
>Mark Madison

Probably not, there are aftermarket ones which mark has talked about, but i
assume they are pretty much the same.  Just go for stock ones, and they are
probably the best you'll find.  THey are expensive though, new they are like
$300-$400 each US.  Used, well it depends on your luck.  i've been looking
for used ones in north america for about 3 years now (mostly on the net) and
so far have only been offered one rear, for like $300, wich is a rip off.
Maybe if you have family in europe they could send a set over?

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571