Re: euro bumpers

I have euro bumpers on my 1982 Scirocco. I have bumped other cars (my
Golf GT for one) with no effect. Meeze rear ended Potterman's MK1 on the
race course - no prob (both with euro bumps).

There are VW or aftermarket euro Scirocco bumpers. AFAIK, the
aftermarket euros have never been available here. Never seen the
aftermarket ones, but the guys in the UK that sell them say that they
are inferior. How much inferior I don't know.

Hope this helps.

Mark

majordomo@scirocco.org.