Fwd: A few questions

Hey all,
>     Maybe someone has the same problems I've been having... My D.S.

***what is D.S.? Dumb Sh*t???? Oh, driver's side?

>seat is pretty worn out, it seems like the support on the left side of
>the bottom (under your left butt cheek) seems to be gone... how would
>I fix this, or is it time for new seats?

**you can fix it. I assume you mean the support and not the fabric.

>     Also, at one point in time my car lost it's D.S. rear wheel (you
>can see the imprint of the axle in the bottom of the car), and the
>wheel as a result has a distinct wobble (could be bent wheel),

**probably

 but
>also, the brakes seem to scrape at one spot of the drum... could this
>be a bent axle?

**this could also mean that the rear brakes linings and wheel cylinder
need to be replaced in a bad way. Drum could be out of round as a result
as well.

  The car also has 2 broken springs... what to do
>there?
  Will early Jetta GLi springs or Mk2 Scirocco springs work ---
**get aftermarket (good ones) or springs off another MK1 - MK2 springs
will make your car look like it's taking off on runway 9. Don't know
about the mk1 Jetta springs.

>replaced as a set, or should I go with aftermarket springs?  What else
>should I be looking for because of this damage?
**help from a friend :-)

>Thanks i advance for your help.

Are you in the U.K.?

Mark Peele