RE: euro clear turn signals (mk2)

Mark, thanks for the lead on PG performance.  I called them - they had 3
pairs of euro clear TS in stock (well, 2 now).  I ordered mine - cost was
$280 canadian - about $190 american.

Not a cheap price, but I have found none better.  So I had to bite the
bullet.  Mmmm, the 'rocco will look nice, though, alpine white with euro
lights, bumpers, and clear TS.  Yow!

-john
jgies@skandia.com