A few questions

Hey all,
     Maybe someone has the same problems I've been having... My D.S.
seat is pretty worn out, it seems like the support on the left side of
the bottom (under your left butt cheek) seems to be gone... how would
I fix this, or is it time for new seats?
     Also, at one point in time my car lost it's D.S. rear wheel (you
can see the imprint of the axle in the bottom of the car), and the
wheel as a result has a distinct wobble (could be bent wheel), but
also, the brakes seem to scrape at one spot of the drum... could this
be a bent axle?  The car also has 2 broken springs... what to do
there?  Will early Jetta GLi springs or Mk2 Scirocco springs work ---
replaced as a set, or should I go with aftermarket springs?  What else
should I be looking for because of this damage?

Thanks i advance for your help.

==
                          Steve
                          '81 Scirocco (in process)