It's Time

Hi Everyone,
Greetings
A couple of questions froma avid reader of the digest-
First, a few months ago a asked if anyone had a handle on poly strut
bearings. The answer came back promptly and in the affirmative. I PROMPTLY
lost the email with the phone number. Could someone remind me.

Also I have a 86 Scirocco 8v and a 85 Cab both cars occaisionally lose power
while driving normally. It feels like a open vacuum line. Usually it occurs
when I shift and hit the gas, rather than accelerate smartly it feels like I
just hit mud. This goes on for no more than a couple of seconds and then it
is back to Happy motoring any thoughts

Thirdly
Just out of curiosity, I live in Brooklyn New York and before Christmas I
was coming off the Brooklyn Bridge onto the Brooklyn Bound BQE (in my Black
Scirocco) when I saw a VERY nice  red 16valve ahead of me. We played all the
way to Beverly Road off Ocean Parkway
Two weeks later my girlfriend in her Red 8valve  had the same experience.
So I was wondering if this Mystery Rocco is a neighbor of mine and say hello

Thanks Everyone
PS please email your responses direct it would be appreciated

Barry in Brooklyn
86 8v
85 Cab