Re: Emissions(rear drive rocco) in WA

Yeah I met that guy last year.
He put in a bug trans?
Last year he had a audi 4000 tranny and front end parts all welded in the back
of that little beast.
Driving around with no firewall at the time he had to wear ear plugs, it was
pretty funny. It was also a blast to see a mkI rocco doing donuts in a parking
lot.
The Kid also spent 3 years working out everything before puttng it all
together.
It's amazing what he did I was totaly impressed.
 Anyone from WA know if he started the next project he was talking about with
the MKII golf Body. Or does anyone have any photos from that Rocco list meet?
I wouldn't mind seeing them since I moved away before seeing any of them.
Thanks Later
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red