Re: Upper strut stress bar.

uhhhh uhhhhh jack up the car? mine was a perfect fit! your car must
have been in a major wreck and the strut towers must be way off
align! Neuspeed has to have one of the best upper stress bars on the
market. The material is top quality, 2 200lb guys couldnt bend one
even a millimeter! kinda pisses me off their made of such good
quality, i bent mine running over a curb and figured i could just
bend it back the 1 to 2degrees it's bent and at least use it till i
get a new one, but to no avail, put that sucker in a 100lb table vice
and had those guys jump up and down on it, no budging..so its scrap
metal

the strut brace should line right up to your existing strut bolts.
Now my autotech one with that ajustment nut in the middle, i can grab
that sucker and shake it all over my damn engine compartment, want to
talk about a crappy design

 Ryan

Ryan