Re: Upper strut stress bar.

On Mon, 08 Feb 1999 23:18:38 -0500 Feenix <feenix@javanet.com> writes:

>I personaly don't like the Neuspeed bar. You have to jack up one side
>of the car which preloads the struts and is not good.

Sounds like your chassis is bent? Mine just goes right on. You shouldnt
have to jack up one side of the car to install the bar.

> I bought the Autotech bar.
>Same price and it looks alot nicer.
>It also weighs ALOT less!!!
>
>Feenix
>88 16V

The NS bar is not heavy and in fact, its actualy very light. Im not going
to get into the argument of which bar is better because a bar is a bar is
a bar. They all do the same job.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and