RE: FI conversion-need some power

Thanks.
It seems as though that's the way I'm going to go also with a 1.8 8valve.
I have to say that I'm not as fond of 16 valve engines. Where I drive here
in the UK there's a lot of stopping and starting. PITA in a 16 valve golf so
I imagine a Scirocco would be the same.
Thanks again for all the help.

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email: <mailto:scirocco.gt@virgin.net>