[Web site request] Cincy meeting

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry if I seem lame, 'cause I know that you've all been over this a
MILLION times, but all the talk about this Cincy Cruse has left me a little
confused. Do you think it would be appropriate to post the "official" final
plans somewhere, such as the Scirocco.org Web site? I'll even offer to post
them on my own site, since I have NOTHING there at the moment, anyway (and I
call myself a Web developer...sheesh). If we don't want to make them
completely public, that might be a better idea, since there aren't any hits
to my site anyway, but then again, why not public?

I'm just looking for a way to get the FINAL, OFFICIAL run-down on the event,
including the various convoys that are available that I might tag on to.

Neal (confused as usual...)