[16v tech] timing belt tensioner

Where do I find the tool to adjust my timing belt tensioner, and what
exactly is it called? A pin spanner? Is it something I have to get from the
dealer? Is there a specific size, or are they adjustable? I've got the
tensioner with the off-center nut that requires a wrench with two pins on it
to pivot it to adjust the belt tension. I've been to Sears, PepBoys, and a
couple of other tool stores, and no one's heard of anything like it. I've
got a few for my bicycle, but I'm sure they're not nearly heavy enough for
this job.

I've got the other belts and pulleys off, and removed the lower cover, and
it only cost me two knuckles' worth of skin!!!

Neal