Re: Corrado Brakes -- Physics Question: Are they pointless?

>are joking?! How can adding more unsprung mass EVER not adversly affect the
>suspention, or more rotational inertia ever NOT hurt acceleration?? (def.
>of Adversely: unfavorably)

Man, how can you call an extra pound in spinning weight an adverse effect,
maybe a minimal effect.  Maybe if our cars had like 50hp you'd see a tiny
difference, but not on the kind of power our cars put out.  I'll give you i
dunno, a big pat on the back if you mount a set of 10.1s and then a set of
11's and get a meaningful difference in 0-60 times.  Things may look good in
theory, but won't affect your but when driving.

I love threads that go out of control, happy to contribute to the madness :)

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571