Re: ponderings

>Hey all, I want to know...no I demand to know, if 1985 GTI rear disc
>brakes would bolt onto my 82 rocco.

Yes, they will.  I believe you might have to grind a little metal of the
trailing arm mount(this is what I've heard), but it's no big deal.

 Is a 2.0L block just one of those bored out, or is it like
>that from the factory?

It's built as a 2.0.  It's called a bubble block too, because it bubbles
out where the cylinders are.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)